- Agency Selection: How to Choose a Marketing Partner – RFPs are time consuming and costly — for you and agency candidates. In this presentation, Dave Vener arms attendees with a new and more efficient way of choosing an agency partner. You’ll learn the essential qualities to look for and red flags to avoid for a happy, successful, client-agency relationship.
- Website Strategy: Website Design Best Practices – While we’ve all been taught not to “judge a book by its cover,” people will still judge your company, and decide whether to do business with you, by its website. In this presentation, Dave Vener shares secrets of website design and programming that can transform a site to captivate and engage your target audiences.
- Brand Strategy: Building a Differentiating Brand – In a crowded, competitive market, sometimes your brand is the only advantage. In this presentation, Mark Shipley discusses the four steps to creating a memorable brand, including how to: identify an organization’s unique point of difference, communicate it to internal and external audiences and sustain the brand’s integrity.
- Content Marketing: Inbound Marketing for Information-Hungry Customers – Consumer’s buying habits have changed. Now, when they’re in the market for a new product or service, they pull up Google and search for what they need. The same is true for your customers. Mark Shipley shares the importance of letting content and search bring customers to you and content strategies that will do the heavy lifting for you.
- Organizational Alignment: Internal Alignment for a Cohesive Brand – Every brand needs a differentiating position, but putting it in the marketplace without staff alignment is a critical mistake. In this presentation, Mark Shipley gives organizations the tools they need to communicate their missions and brand promise to employees, how to enforce it in everyday tasks and weed out employees who don’t deliver the desired customer experience.
- Digital Strategy: Integrating Digital into your Media Buy – Traditional and digital media channels may seem as different as oil and water. The truth is, you can’t have one without the other, and they must be integrated. In this presentation, Mark Shipley reveals how to achieve the correct mix of traditional to digital channels to achieve your business goals, the importance of reaching customers across platforms and the ease of measurement and ROI through digital analytics.
If you are interested in booking Mark or Dave to speak at your next event, schedule a phone consultation.