Inbound Marketing Services
Help your buyers find you.
While traditional marketing interrupts your customers, inbound marketing puts your brand where they’re already looking. Inbound focuses on self-publishing content into channels where your audience goes for information. Once content has been published, we can help you then use SEO, online advertising, PPC and newsletters to bring in readers.
Some Inbound Services we offer:
- Blogs: Don’t know how to start a blog or what to post? Not great at writing? Leave it up to us.
- White papers and newsletters: We can ghost write longer articles that highlight your industry expertise and get your brand in front of the audience you want to attract.
- Outbound Email: Send your target audience emails with your content and drive them to your website to learn more.
- Automated Email Drip Campaigns: Bring readers back to your website by sending them regular emails with similar content to what they’ve already downloaded.
- Editorial calendars: We can help you brainstorm relevant and useful topics you’ll be writing and posting about a week, month or year from now, and set you up with a clearly laid out schedule.
- Webinars, videos and podcasts: Attract the non-readers in your audience by entertaining them with video that they didn’t even know was marketing.
- Presentations and e-books: Show off your expertise.
- Infographics and social media posts: This is what we like to call “bait.” By throwing out quick, yet informative bits of information, such as info graphics, social media posts, and quick snippets of information, you can reel in consumers.
These tactics help your target audience engage with your brand by clicking through links to your website, filling out forms, and downloading more content. This process encourages them come back for more and can generate leads and contacts for new business.
Because inbound deals with earned media, it’s free — and effective. We can help get you started in inbound marketing, and let your buyers find you.